The Princeton Social Neuroscience Lab is seeking a full time research specialist. The lab uses functional neuroimaging, behavioral techniques, and machine learning to study self-referential thought, social cognition, and imagination. This is a one-year term position with the possibility of renewal contingent upon performance and funding.
Please submit the following materials: (1) a curriculum vita, (2) a cover letter indicating relevant experience and research interests. Include names and contact information for at least two professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For more information, contact Dr. Tamir (email@example.com).
The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of research, including
(1) developing materials and programming experiments
(2) recruiting and testing human subjects
(3) analyzing behavioral, web scraped, and fMRI data
(4) miscellaneous research support (e.g., literature searches, IRB management, manuscript and grant preparation, general lab duties)
Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Math, or related fields
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Research experience in psychology or neuroscience
This position is subject to the University's background check policy
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW